AUDE's 2018 annual conference took place at the University of Kent from 9-11 April. Thank you to all those who attended and made it a great success.
Please enjoy the highlights video:
- Plenary 3: Do things differently, Jim Lawless, International Keynote Speaker
- Plenary 4: The possible economic and financial outcomes of Brexit and how these impact the HE sector, Roger Martin-Fagg: Independent Behavioural Economist, Martin-Fagg Associates Ltd
Robert McClatchey: Ex Managing Director of Barclays Infrastructure Funds and now Chairman of UPP Group Holdings Limited
- Plenary 5: Leadership, Meeting the Challenge, Admiral Sir Trevor Soar: Chairman of The Historic Dockyard Chatham and Co-Founder of the TrueLeader Company
- Plenary 6: Growth Mindset and 'FLIP it' Thinking for Doing things Differently', Stephanie Davies, CEO and Founder, Laughology
- Workshop 1: The Estates Director’s Influence on the Financial Profile of an Ever-Developing Estate, Laurie Pay: Director - Indirect Tax, Paul Knight: Partner - Corporation Taxes, Jon Milward: Partner - Financial Advisory Real Estate, All of Deloitte
- Workshop 3: How Universities Work with the Heritage Sector to Create Inspiring but Functional Facilities from Historic Buildings, Bill Ferris OBE, DL: Chief Executive, Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust, Nick Grief: Dean for Medway, University of Kent
- Workshop 6: SafeZone - Protecting our Students and Staff, on and off campus, Darren Chalmers-Stevens, Managing Director, EMEA, CriticalArc Ltd and Steve Woolcott, Head of Security, University of Kent
- Workshop 7: Green Scorecard, Andy Sheppard, Associate - Sustainability, Arup and Peter Rands, Director of Sustainability Development, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Workshop 10: Grenfell Fire Tragedy - Implications for the Private Sector, Jon Pagan, Director of Fire Engineering and Glen Sumner, Associate Director, both of International Fire Consultancy Ltd
- Workshop 11: Rating Revaluation: Challenges and Opportunities, William Arkell & Charles Wacher: Partners, Gerald Eve
- Workshop 12: Maximising the Use of the Estate: Running a Successful Conference Business, Kevin Stuckey: Director of Commercial Services, Kent Hospitality
AUDE conference 2019
Next year's annual conference will take place on 15 - 17 April 2019 at Lancaster University. Full details will be published shortly.