AUDE Awards 2018
The Association of University Directors of Estates (AUDE) are proud to announce the fourth year of the AUDE Awards, which also includes a new award category.
Any member institution can apply for free and those shortlisted will be invited to attend the awards ceremony on 10th April 2018 at the Chapter House of Canterbury Cathedral in Kent. This includes a free multiple course dinner, drinks, entertainment, overnight accommodation and breakfast.
Simply apply online by 15th December 2017.
Please click here to be directed to the AUDE Awards website, where you will be able to download the AUDE Awards 2018 application form and upload it electronically via the ‘enter now’ tab of the site.
- The AUDE Estates/Facilities Team of the Year Award: For exceptional team working leading to significant achievement.
- The AUDE University Impact Initiative of the Year Award: This award seeks to recognise a specific initiative having a significant positive impact on the institution, the sector and/or the profession.
- The AUDE Emerging Talent Award: We are looking to celebrate and reward a member of staff, working in estates or facilities, who is making an exceptional contribution and demonstrates great potential for the future.
- The AUDE Chair’s Award for Long Term Contribution: For achievements benefiting the higher education estates/FM community, by an individual, over an extended period of time.
- **New category** The AUDE Award for Reaching Higher: This award recognises institutions who have gone above and beyond the usual realm of their institution for the benefit of their local community, or had an impact on those outside of the usual student and staff community.
The awards highlight and celebrate the exceptional achievements of universities and those who work in them.
"As Chair of AUDE I am delighted that we are running the AUDE Awards - now in its fourth year. Last year, not only did we receive a significant volume of submissions, but also an excellent quality of submissions. The judging panel had a tough job in picking the eventual winner in each category, meaning there were joint winners as well as a number of highly commended entrants too. We are hopeful we will receive plenty of high quality submissions again this year and so I would like to encourage as many colleagues as possible to submit their entries." Mike Clark, AUDE Chair
AUDE look for teams, projects and individuals who have made a significant contribution to enhancing excellence, and ensuring university estates provide best value to support the institutional mission and promote professionalism, efficiency and effectiveness. The Awards provide an excellent opportunity to showcase sector achievements and allow everyone to learn from the best practice taking place in our institutions today.