AUDE Summer School
Wednesday 27 June - Saturday 30 June 2018
Cost: £1,995 per person (ex VAT)
Use code BOOKNOW for £250 discount
For queries or questions please contact AUDE on 01509 22 88 36 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This residential programme will nurture emerging talent in higher education estates and facilities management. Delegates will hear from current estates directors and sector experts on key topical areas of estates and facilities management.
The event is facilitated by Graham Johnson from the Leadership Partnership. Graham is renowned for his leadership, management and personal development knowledge and in the last decade has been the architect, facilitator and project lead for a series of Higher Education leadership development interventions for UK and international Universities. Graham will oversee the whole residential and enable proactive participating.
The programme will provide a network of peers to strike up a working relationship with, which for many will be sustained into the future. Learning will also be embedded with a course assignment and refresher event will be organised in 6 months time with projects and 'alumni' get together which we will facilitate further learning and development opportunities and ensure learning has been put into practice.
Who does this course suit?
- Members of HE estates and facilities who are on their way to a career as a deputy director or director of estates and FM
- Individuals with the potential to grow from perhaps a generic or more junior role
- More senior professionals within a niche role who wish to expand their breadth of knowledge.
- Example roles suitable for this course might include; projects portfolio manager, associate director, head of estate management etc
- We would recommend delegates have a solid understanding of the sector and matters affecting estates and facilities management professionals.
What skills and learning to expect from the course
- Opportunity to build networks
- Get up to date on current thinking and practice
- Gain exposure to significant high profile figures in Higher Education
- Learn new skills and methods for application
- Proactive learning
- Nurturing team skills
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Practical learning
- Stakeholder management skills
- Effective communication
- Real life case studies
- Strategic thinking
Who can attend?
- Any member of AUDE (registration is free)
- There is no limit on the number of delegates from one institution
- Expert topical session delivery from current and experienced directors of estates
- Sessions from sector experts
- Three nights accommodation at The Orchard Hotel (adjacent to the residential venue)
- All meals and refreshments
- Full course materials
- Graduation ceremony and certificate
- Guest evening speakers
- Follow up event after graduation