Getting the best use of space: space management and space utilisation
Training Provider: Kilner Planning
This masterclass will ensure you get the most effective use out of your estate and provide the necessary skills to develop the right strategy to meet your institution’s business needs in an efficient and sustainable environment.
Dates and booking details
- Challenges and priorities for the future
- The strategic role of space management and planning
- Exploring the scope for rationalisation and improving utilisation
- Management information
- Culture – maximising support and consensus
- Getting an effective policy
- Implementation and action plans
- Communication and developing stakeholder engagement
Sian Kilner (MA MPhil MRICS MRTPI) is director of Kilner Planning. She is a chartered surveyor and chartered town planner with public and private sector experience. Sian worked at GVA Grimley for
ten years and was a partner in their London office. Established in 2002, the company specialises in strategic property advice, space planning and management and town planning consultancy services. Before establishing Kilner Planning, Sian was head of planning and development consultancy and a partner at Smith Woolley. She has worked with many private and public sector clients, including some 40 higher education and further education institutions.
“I will immediately start to implement some of the useful thoughts and insights gleaned on the day.”