Registration is now open for directors of estates and facilities AND deputies
The 125th delegate to book wins a FREE* place
To register visit www.eventsforce.net/aude2017 and enter the password received by email. If you have any queries please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0161 428 1250.
Availability of places
Deputy directors are invited to attend this year alongside their directors of estates. The last date for all registrations is Thursday 16 March.
For £465, you will enjoy three nights' accommodation at the Midland Hotel (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday), the formal programme, social programme, food and drink and excursions. Additional nights can be added either side of the event on booking for £130 + VAT per room, per night.
You will hear from high profile speakers and experts including:
- Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive of Manchester City Council
- Professor Dame Nancy Rothwell, President & Vice-Chancellor of the University of Manchester
- Professor Malcolm Press, Vice-Chancellor of Manchester Metropolitan University
- Sue Holmes, Director of Estates and Facilities Management at Oxford Brookes University
- James Baker, Graphene Business Director
- Professor Damian Hughes, international speaker and best-selling author
- Jack Straw, British politician
- Philip Ross, Founder and CEO of the UnGroup and Cordless Group.
The speaker programme has now been finalised and there are limited exhibitor and sponsor packages are available. Please can contact our external events team for package information, prices and details:
0161 428 1115 or email@example.com
*Please book as instructed. The 125th delegate will be contacted by Assured Events and issued a refund for their place. The free place covers the delegate package worth £465. Travel costs to and from conference are not included. This is non-transferrable.